Thursday, October 7, 2010

Instructor Refresher Planning Meeting 6:30 Weds

As everyone knows it takes more than a handful of people to put on our annual refresher (scheduled for 11/13). Those of us who will be running the stations will need to have our refresher prior to the Patrol refresher. The Instructor Refresher will be November 7, Sunday at the Ski Area, 8:30 AM. We are going to need at least 6 patrollers to run some skill stations and help out. Please contact Alex ( 923-1907 ) or me ASAP. We are going to have a planning session on Wed. 10/13 at the Twisp River Pub at 6:30 PM to develop an outline and plan. All are welcome.

Thanks everyone!
Oak
997-1600

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey my name is Dylan Quigley and Im a senior at Liberty Bell High School and im interstead in a winter job up at the loop as a snowboard instructor as a winter job. I was wondering if you can get back on me on my email...Saynotodrquig@hotmail.com